How to clean the magnetic copper bracelet and treat patina on the skin
Copper is a natural element that exists in nature. When it comes into contact with other chemical substances or elements, a chemical reaction will occur, causing its surface color to change; when it comes into contact with air, it will undergo an oxidation reaction, which will darken and lose its luster. , and will form a substance - verdigris. So we often see some people wearing copper jewelry with green deposits on their hands.
How to solve it? Let's address the deposits on the skin first.
1. The deposits on the skin can be washed off with soapy water
2. You can squeeze lemon juice or toothpaste onto the patina and wipe it off with warm water and a rag
3. If the patina appears, wipe it clean with a cloth in time with vinegar or salt.
Resolve patina on jewelry
1. Soak the bracelet in a mix of water lemon juice or vinegar. Rinse the bracelet with warm water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
2. Apply tomato ketchup on the bracelet and rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
3. You can pour hot water into a bowl, add some salt and baking soda to the bowl, and place a sheet of aluminum foil on the water. Place jewelry on aluminum foil and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Finally, rinse off with cold water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
4. You can also use baby shampoo and lens cleaner to clean your jewellry.